What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Is a Navworx worth anything?

donaziza

Well Known Member
I've got a Navworx ADS 600 EXP UAT, PN: 200-8013-05-07. I guess we all know that story. My question is--is it worth anything??

I remember Bob Leffler came up with that AMOC thing, but I don't remember if that helped an EXT. Anyway, I have no use for it anymore.

Last edited:
I've got a Navworx ADS 600 EXP UAT, PN: 200-8013-05-07. I guess we all know that story. My question is--is it worth anything??

I remember Bob Leffler came up with that AMOC thing, but I don't remember if that helped an EXT. Anyway, I have no use for it anymore.

Not really. There is one amoc that turns it into a in only device, but that doesn't help with the out mandate.

I think the GPS antenna puck is used on a number of other devices. ie Freeflight forone. And if you're really resourceful the 9 pin DB plug might be of some use in one of your other projects ! :D

You are wanting to part with it , I am looking for one to experiment with and study.

You're probably the guy who wrote this same thing,--maybe a year ago?? It's all yours, but pretty please pay the shipping. I've taken enough of a bath on this thing.:(

Navworx is it worth anything?

I am putting a navworx in my Travel Air with a AMOC to use my existing Garmin 480 GPS NAV/COM as a position source which gives me ADS B in and out displayed on my MX 20.

Bob Bisbee
1/2 owner TV 14A

I am putting a navworx in my Travel Air with a AMOC to use my existing Garmin 480 GPS NAV/COM as a position source which gives me ADS B in and out displayed on my MX 20.

Bob Bisbee
1/2 owner TV 14A

You can do that with the 600EXP? That's news. Tell us more.

You can do that with the 600EXP? That's news. Tell us more.

You can?t. The problem is these types of threads are that people don?t pay attention to the model. The OP stated EXP, but some of the comments aren?t pertinent to the EXP. it would have been better if EXP was also in the subject.

Back