What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shout Out to Batterymart.com PC680

larrynew

Well Known Member
Shout Out to Batterymart.com. They replaced two defective Odyssey PC680 batteries for me in one year. They were both under warranty and less than a year old so yes, they only did the proper thing by replacing. However, I've owned businesses where I had to deal with folks that abused the return policy so I would have been suspicious of 2 returns in a year of a product that's usually only purchased every 4 years or so.

The first one wouldn't hold a charge. I mailed it back after getting an RMA and they replaced with no questions. The second one had a small leak. I sent pictures and they asked about damage and wanted a few more pictures. I sent more pictures after I wiped off the white crusty acid stuff that looked like damage in the picture but wasn't. They quickly let me know a replacement was on the way.

I'm sure they lost a little money on me but gained a loyal customer who will tell many others. No association other than a satisfied customer.

Back