What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any build starts in Phoenix area?

SteveT

I'm ramping up to start an RV-14 build in Phoenix. Is there anyone else in the area about to start an RV build, or who recently started a build? It would be nice to find some build buddies around here.

Steve

RV-14 in Yuma

I'm in Yuma. Just finished the empennage and expect the fuselage within a few weeks

Dale

I'm probably at the same stage as you, setting up my shop right now. Planning on talking with Van's at Copperstate to answer a few questions and then order the Empennage. I'm in N. Scottsdale.

Well I started my 7 in 2006 and now at FWF engine install so if you want to see an RV in progress I'm in Litchfield Park, 2 miles west of Glendale Airport.

Last edited:
Where in Scottsdale are you guys? I’m building my -4 at my house in Rio Verde. Dynamite and 136th st. I build everyday all day, come by anytime. Wings are on and just finishing up. Hopefully start painting it in December.

Where in Scottsdale are you guys? I?m building my -4 at my house in Rio Verde. Dynamite and 136th st. I build everyday all day, come by anytime. Wings are on and just finishing up. Hopefully start painting it in December.

I'm in the neighborhood ... 140th St and Olesen, just a couple miles north of you. I'll send you a PM, I'd like to come by and check out your project.

Back