What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

T67 to OSH

rolivi

Well Known Member
Sponsor
How many from Hicks are going to the show?

We'll be going Wed-Sun. We're taking a certified plane so I'll be in the North 40.

I see Jay Pratt is going (imagine my surprise).

Who else?

Last edited:
I'm going, probably flying 2-ship up with Roy Geer in his RV-8.

Leaving the 22nd, stay till Thursday or Friday, depending on wx...

In the dorm over at UWO...my days of tent camping ended when the son finally got his Eagle! :D

Rob
Hangar 707

Leaving Tuesday night 7/25 and staying overnight somewhere then into OSH HBC early Wednesday. Rob - I wish I could leave with you and Roy. Perhaps we'll bump into each other up there.

PS - enjoy the couch!

Hi John!

I will definitely look for you up there! Safe travels on the way!

And the sofa is cleaning up purty good for my "hangar crib"...thanks for the swag!

Swing by 707 for a beer sometime!

Blue Skies,

Rob

Will do Rob. Likewise, you're always welcome to stop in at 575 for beer, water, Gatorade or just to visit. I am glad to know the couch will work well for you. Enjoy.

Heading up Sunday 23rd with 3 RV12s off of 16X just west of you guys. Also staying at the dorms. Staying through Saturday.:D

I'm going, probably flying 2-ship up with Roy Geer in his RV-8.

Leaving the 22nd, stay till Thursday or Friday, depending on wx...

In the dorm over at UWO...my days of tent camping ended when the son finally got his Eagle! :D

Rob
Hangar 707

Tell Jarhead to guard company as we'll be in trail out of Austin on Sat.

Wilco.

I think we're leaving early Saturday morning, shooting to arrive at OSH before/between/after when the mass gaggles arrive... exact timing driven by the situation... weather, etc.

See ya up there.

Saturday looking popular

What in-flight frequency do you guys typically use, we will be listening out for you (I wouldn't want to run over Scott :D).
Figs

Last edited:
Wilco.

I think we're leaving early Saturday morning, shooting to arrive at OSH before/between/after when the mass gaggles arrive... exact timing driven by the situation... weather, etc.

Anyone know what those mass arrival time slots are, I can't seem to find them.

What in-flight frequency do you guys typically use, we will be listening out for you (I wouldn't want to run over Scott :D).
Figs

A couple of us also plan on departing 52F on sat, we're usually on/monitor 122.75.

But please, if you are on air-air nobody wants to hear your life story, how fast you're going, what you had for breakfast, what you did last night etc etc....

Walt
Page 6

90 Cessnas--July 22 Sat----2:30 CDT

100+ Bonanzas---?????

60 Mooneys--July 23 Sun---11:00 CDT

Back