What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AP Fuel Injection Seminar March 1-3

jcbarnes1

Hi Folks,

There is an Airflow Performance Fuel Injection Seminar March 1-3 at Spartansburg SC. Reservations due in by Feb 1st.

I'm hoping to go. They need at least 4 people, a/c parking in their hangar is available. Don and Coleen are great hosts. You get 2 1/2 - 3 days of school, plus they feed you real good. Coleen's contact info is below for further questions.

Email coleen at [email protected] for the purchase order info, plus agreements to park plane inside their hangar, etc.

Regards,
Jeff Barnes, N790DW
312-224-8725 landline
847-331-2567 cell

email from Coleen Rivera...

Good Morning Jeff,
>>snip ... information regarding our March class. See the attached. There are 2 contracts one general and other if you will be storing your airplane at our shop. At this time we do not have anyone signed up for definate yet. I will be checking in with the people that were interested in taking this class this week. The deadline to sign up for the classs is February 1st. If we do not have at least 4 people we will postpone the class for another date. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thank you for your interest,

Colleen Rivera
Airflow Performance, Inc.
111 Airflow Drive
Spartanburg, SC 20306
phone 864-576-4512
fax 864-576-0201

[email protected]
www.airflowperformance.com

Attended

I have attended this class & took my A&P. It's well worth the time & money. The theory is coupled with application that makes the concepts real.

FI 101

Cost for FI 101 class $325.00 per person.

Includes Cook out Friday night, Breakfast snacks Saturday and Sunday morning, lunch Saturday and Sunday and Dinner Saturday night. Shop tours start Friday at 3:30 to 4:00 PM Friday. Class starts Saturday at 8:00 AM. We are finished by Sunday lunch so those that have to get home have most of the afternoon for travel.

Good food, good hanger flying and lots of learning.

Don

Great Class!

Highly recommend this class - lots of information with hands on actual parts. And yes, the food and drink are superb!:)

I would love to attend, but can't make the March date. Perhaps one later in the summer or fall.

Bob

FI 101 Class

OK Guys and Gals. We currently have two signed up. Need two more to have the class. Colleen has extended the time to sign up until Feb. 2 but I will talk to her and see if we can extend the sign up time until Feb 13. If we don?t have 4 people signed up by that date we will cancel the class until November 1-3, 2013. We don?t want to keep the people hanging that have signed up, if they have made airline arrangements. Also those of you, who want to fly your own plane to this event, will need to contact Colleen so we make sure there is room in our hanger for your plane.

These classes are always a great time and people seem to get a lot of information from them. Hope some of you can take advantage of this opportunity.

Don

Don't Miss This Opportunity!

I took Don's class a number of years ago and can't stress how valuable it was to me. I took it specifically because I was completely clueless about how fuel injection worked. I came away with a much deeper understanding. On top of that Don and Colleen are fabulous hosts! Sitting around after class just talking with them is a 2nd class all its own. :)

If you are installing fuel injection on your plane (or considering it), whether it is an API system or a system from the "other guys", this class will enhance your understanding of how it all works. You'll also get to see how the systems are built, and how they are tested. Fascinating.

Do you know -why- FI systems run higher fuel pressure than carbureted systems? Do you know -how- that pressure gets "used" throughout the system? Do you know how the ratios between fuel/air are set, and how they are maintained dynamically? Do you know what the dohickey on top of the engine with all the lines coming out of it -really- does?

Woo hoo ... I do! 'Cause of Don's class!

Ok ... enough soapboxing. Sorry to sound like a late-night informercial. I have no affiliation with API other than a an extremely happy customer. I just had to get in my "me too" regarding API's FI-101 class. It'll be worth every nickel you spend on it!

Back