What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AirFlow Performance

mquam99

Well Known Member
I know most of you already know this but I thought I would add my two cents.

I contacted Don at AFP a couple of weeks ago to talk to him about a fuel system I received with my motor. He was very professional and more than helpful. I sent my servo, flow divider and nozzles into AFP for overhaul. He did all that work, including reversing the throttle rotation to work for my application.

Additionally he has been very willing to answer my questions (I am new to the Fuel injection world) quickly and accurately.

In my opinion Don and AFP are top quality, 100% professional and I will take my business to them everytime..

Many thanks Don!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
For Fuel Injection Newbies

If you are new to fuel injection, I strongly recommend Airflow's FI-101 class. You get hands-on with the parts and Don does a -fabulous- job explaining how it all works. Mechanical fuel injection uses a very elegant balancing of physical principles and forces to correctly meter fuel into your engine. It is great to have a better understanding of how it all works.

And it doesn't hurt that they fire up the grill (at least they did for us) and cooked dinner there after each day's session. So on top of the formal class, you get to sit around and eat and talk airplanes for hours afterward. All in all, a fantastic bargain for anyone wanting to know more about fuel injection.

I have no affiliation except as a very happy student and customer.

Back