What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Follow on video, first year and paint

pstraub

Well Known Member
I forgot to post this last week....if anyone is interested, I have a follow on video to the documentary about building the RV-12. This covers my first year of flying, including some upgrades to the plane and the painting process. This one is only 18 minutes, so people are much less likely to fall asleep :)

https://youtu.be/LKFm736t30E

Great video Paul , the plane looks wonderful. I really enjoyed your comments on all the folks at Synergy Air.
Will you be flying to the Fathers Day Fly In at Columbia on the 16th an 17th? I guess I missed you last year, we were in Canada at the time, will be there as a volunteer on the Hot Ramp this year. Hope to see you and your airplane!

Paul that is a stellar video! I really enjoyed learning about the painting process as these thoughts have crossed my mind many times. I've always had questions like "do they take it apart or do I?" etc. This video answered them all.

Enjoyed

Really enjoyed your video and continued story of your RV journey. So much of your experiences I too can relate to, and brings back some good memories. Thanks for taking the time to tell your story and create the video.

Hi Paul,

I really enjoyed both this and your first RV-12 video that covered all construction. Thanks for creating these fun and informative videos!

Back