What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone save the Hardware list for the tail?

caapt

Well Known Member
I stored my parts by bag #. Works fine until you loose the shipping list. Can anyone email me a copy of the Hardware shipping list. The list that says whats in each bag.

Frank C
[email protected]

Can't help with that, but I save my parts by part-number. Sometimes different bags have the same part number, and the plans refer to the part number so it works out nicely.

I took me a few evenings to make labels and stuff bins but it was definitely worth it.

Dave
RV-3B, on the tanks
(and I'd bet lots fewer parts than for your RV-14!)

List

I stored my parts by bag #. Works fine until you loose the shipping list. Can anyone email me a copy of the Hardware shipping list. The list that says whats in each bag.

Frank C
[email protected]

Frank,
If you can't get the info earlier, I will be home Tuesday and will make you a copy. I suspect one call to Vans will get you the info.
Marvin

the gotcha file just lists the bags by number. I need the list of whats in the bags

Sorry, I had not looked at the list for the empennage kit. The wing kit spread sheet has everything broken down, including bags, so you can search it. Maybe I will take some time and add that info to the empennage spread sheet.

I just update all the hardware to the spread sheet. so each bag has the detailed contents.

Hopefully someone else will check to make sure that the data is correct.

cheers
ken

Thanks. I got your text. It just listed the bags, not what is in the bags. Talked to Van's today. They are going to send me a list. Thanks for the help

Back