What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

www.RVCentral.US

Jaypratt

Well Known Member
Mentor
www.RVCentral.US

I have a 85x60 hanger on Hicks airport T67. north of Fort Worth, Texas.
I rent space to RV builders that want to speed up their projects by being here. I help with tools and having 'been there and done that' type of thing, I speed up builders that want to 'GET er DONE'.
Call me for space and timing.. 817 439 1220

Cheers

Last edited:
I've seen many of the planes that Jay has assisted with... hands down awesome! ... and I might add some great ideas come from this man. :)

RV Central

www.RVCentral.US

Three RVs a 7 and two 8s will be flying out of here in 2 to 3 months. Sooo,, I will have some building space opening up.
Call me to discuss your needs. 817 439 1220
I specialize in RV 8s and 7s, but might be able to help others.

Last edited:
Love the picture of the -8 in the photo on airnav.com :)

I will plan to stop at Hicks on my way out west in June to say HI and check out the projects.

Love the picture of the -8 in the photo on airnav.com :)

I will plan to stop at Hicks on my way out west in June to say HI and check out the projects.

I had them post that on airnav. It's Jay's first flight in Borrowed Horse II and it was taken from the chase plane by Doug! You should see the full size photo!

RV Help

I am trying to scare up some work. So any one needing an extra hand on your project? Give me a call 917 271 0594.
I am willing to come to your place and help out there.

I am trying to scare up some work. So any one needing an extra hand on your project? Give me a call 917 271 0594.
I am willing to come to your place and help out there.
Jay,
I live north of you as the RV flies about 40-45 minutes. I would love to have your thoughts on what it would take to help me get my RV9A in the air.

Back