What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flight Instructor Wanted

nucleus

Well Known Member
I want to buy some flight instruction for my son for Christmas, anyone in the Atlanta area that someone can recommend? I will need a plane too, I don't have one right now.

Check out the FATASE (Flights Above The Atlantic SouthEast) group on Facebook... Young group, but might be a few contacts there.

I want to buy some flight instruction for my son for Christmas, anyone in the Atlanta area that someone can recommend? I will need a plane too, I don't have one right now.

I'm sure you know this, but Atlanta is a big town with almost 6 million people in the metro area and close to a dozen GA airports. If you could narrow down the area, it would help us locals provide you with some guidance.

I'm sure you know this, but Atlanta is a big town with almost 6 million people in the metro area and close to a dozen GA airports. If you could narrow down the area, it would help us locals provide you with some guidance.

Sure. I live closest to RYY, and work closest to PDK. Since it will likely just be an hour flight while he is visiting, I am willing to drive a ways.

EXCELLENT idea for a Christmas gift. I'm an instructor in NE TN, flying for 40+ years, now is the time to get your son interested in flying:)

Back