What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Smoke Oil Pump System

HSANTIBANEZ

Well Known Member
Hi, im ready to check the smoking airplanes smoke system in mi plane. I whant to check the system with water to check if no filtrations are and if it is one dont ruin mi upholstery. Do you think these is a good/bad idea?

I believe that system uses the same pump that my smoke systems use but cannot guarantee it. If the pumps are the same then water will not hurt it. And oil pump will pump water but a water pump will not pump oil for very long before ruining it.
Yes I am a competitor to this brand but I am always available for help if you have any other questions.

Creo que el sistema utiliza la misma bomba que mis sistemas humos pero no pueden garantizarlo. Si las bombas son iguales, entonces el agua no lo lastimará. Y bomba de aceite bombeará agua pero una bomba de agua no bombeará petróleo por mucho tiempo antes de arruinarlo.
Sí soy un competidor de esta marca, pero siempre estoy disponible para ayuda si usted tiene cualquier otra pregunta.

Last edited:
Back