What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New engine

JOEPILOT

Wow, just ordered my engine kit, can't wait to get busy. I was pleasantly surprised that the cost dropped $1,000.00 from when I checked back in January..
Anyway, I think it won't be long now till she's flying:)

Rotax powerplant price reduction at Van's

Dropped a thousand bucks.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/vans-aircraft-inc/rv-12-powerplant-price-reduction/999003666776672

When people hear us talk about "price adjustments" they automatically assume we?re talking about price increases. Most days they're right.

Not today...

Van?s just LOWERED the price of the RV-12 Powerplant Kit by almost a grand!

That?s right...the new price is a low, low, $27,750.00, a cool $980.00 reduction.

So if your RV-12 is ready for an engine, don?t delay. Hurry to down to Honest Van?s Airplane Engine Emporium and place your order today. We don?t know how long these prices will last. The money you save can buy quite a few self-storing garden hoses and a fourteen-way tomato slicer....with a little left over.

You've just about reached the half-way point. :D

Yup....I'll be ordering mine this next week too! And you're right.....90 percent left to go! With the sb's....I'm afraid to close up and install tank....for what's sure to come.:rolleyes:

This is exchange rate fluctuation. The Euro has been going down now for 1 year by about 20%. Given the monetary policies both from the Feds and the ECB it is clear that the downward trend of the Euro will no be over soon. No point to rush your engine purchase.

Just call me lucky.

I got to order mine two to three weeks ago and was able to pay the extra $980. I'm sure I got one of the better engines.:(

Back