What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FLY-MOB N30 Cherry Ridge this Sunday 3-May 10am Breakfast lets MOB the place

Skunkworks

Calling all VAF flyers in the area for a Fly-MOB :cool: into Cherry Ridge for Breakfast this Sunday 3-May 10am. Honesdale, PA
Weather is looking "Cherry" for a Cherry Ridge Breakfast.

Don't miss seeing Dave's 2nd RV-12-F(Fast) S/N 120244 N73DF It's a must see and feel the "Corinthian" leather seats.
See Spyshot below of Dave's RV-12
:D
qEMNUDRK

Click images below for vids from last years adventure to N30 Cherry Ridge Sep 2014.
We had 3 RV-12's that day.

AirNav Link to N30 Cherry Ridge

Last edited:
May join you if I can get my act together and start early. Nice x-country flight for me... Look forward to RV conversation :)

First Fly-MOB and we MOB'd the place

Click pic below for short video of the Fly-MOB event at N30 Cherry Ridge Airport Restaurant
The question is where will the next Fly-MOB event occur?
Maybe in a neighborhood near you!:D

Last edited:
I can't wait for next RV-12 gathering.

Flew over Cherry Ridge on my way back from Canada later in the day Sunday bringing my son home from college (yes with careful planning, an RV-12 can carry a good load of a young man's summer bags)

BTW, it never ceases to amaze me how many pilots stop me and ask about what kind of aircraft I have when stopping over on trips lately. When leaving the Kingston Ontario CAN airport Friday afternoon, three different pilots approached me to ask about the -12. :)

So sorry I missed this! The RV-12 is on my short list and I would have loved to chat with everyone.

N30 is a cute little airport and the restaurant is very good. I fly out of Mount Pocono (KMPO), so Cherry Ridge is a just a short hop. A big plus is that the new airport owner is an RV guy. He has a very nice RV-6.

Back