What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

The Ladies at Van?s Aircraft

rjtjrt

Well Known Member
The ladies who deal with customers on the phone at Van?s are superb.
Today was a very busy day for them, and I had some really stupid questions to ask. Despite all that they had to cope with, they were cheerful, exceptionally helpful, and efficient.
They make a good company great.

Thank you John.

All of the folks who answer the phones here at Van's do the best they can, always. Some days are easier than others just like everyone's job. It's just so nice to hear from our customers when we get it right.

Thanks to all who give us a thumbs up from time to time.

Plus 1 more to everyone @ the factory

As John mentioned there are a lot of people working behind the scenes out there that don't get enough kudos , I recently took over a kit and had to add and delete a lot of parts on my finishing / FWF kits , as well as convert from a tipper or to a slider, this all took nearly 6 weeks of emails and phone calls and the gals in the office, and everyone in shipping get 100%

Rave

They all deserve a Rave. The ladies are a welcome voice and have always been more than professional.
I told my staff to smile when they answer a call. The customer can hear it in the voice.

Outstanding service

I am dealing with them by email from far away and they are all OUTSTANDING.

Please send them flowers if you can ;)

I rarely post on here but I have to say the staff of Van's support have been courteous, patient and the customer service in parts / shipping is fantastic!

OfficeCrew.jpg

Ah yes, I too raise a glass to the ladies at Van’s… “Behind every good man is a great woman”; a truism that's alive and well at Van’s Aircraft, Inc.
Notwithstanding that I’ve been nicknamed “Trouble” by Anne, Barbara, and Jessica, I must say that the collective staff of ladies at Van’s Aircraft have been instrumental in the success of Eagle’s Nest Projects. Seldom does a week go by that I don’t hear words of praise from one of our mentor teams about the outstanding support they’ve received from one (or more) of the ladies at Van’s.

From all of the Eagle’s Nest student-builders and mentors, we appreciate and offer our sincere Thank You to the ladies at Van’s Aircraft for their kindness, patience, and outstanding level of professional service!

We love the ladies at Van’s Aircraft!

Personal regards,
“Trouble”

Last edited:
In all fairness, as can hopefully be seen in the photo linked by Ernie, not all of the orders people are ladies, but they are all great at what they do.

BTW, missing from the photo is Nancy and Kim

Last edited:
I was set to pen a pithy lengthy prose about the Gals, but it wouldn't translate... The Canadians would get it :D

Such Starlets all - and one is English !

I always dedicate first flights to someone prominent and the RV12 I did the test flight on a while ago was dedicated to Barb - it's on my YouTube channel Trent772.

Back