What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for hangar space - prefer LVK (RV-3)

tectweaker

Well Known Member
Looking for shared hangar space for a very small plane.

RHV, SJC, LVK, PAO in the Bay Area.

Let me know if you have or know anybody with space.

I was recently in the same position as you, but have recently got a shared space at Hayward.

I got the contact through the airfield admin office who gave me two leads to exec hangar tenants with space to fill.

PM me if you want any more details.

Maybe....

I have a hangar at SQL that has my (very nearly done!) Cozy MK-IV in it. Depending on what you're looking for we could maybe make something work.

send me an email.

Thanks Mark and Kevin,

The Reid Hillview hangar is no longer available and Kevin's hangar most likely will not work out.

Still looking?...

Shared Hangar Available at KRHV

We have a third of a hangar available now at KRHV. We have an RV-9A and Marquardt Charger in it and we can very often fit a third plane.

I am still looking for space at SQL or HWD? Would love a shared space. Open other airports as well.

Have you tried KOAK? I heard rumors that hey have an opening in one of their smallest hangars (big enough to fit an RV though).

Have you tried KOAK? I heard rumors that hey have an opening in one of their smallest hangars (big enough to fit an RV though).

I have looked at OAK. That may be where I end up. It's a bit of a drive from San Mateo/Redwood City where I plan to live so if I could find something on the peninsula it would be better.

Bump!

I am still looking for a hangar in the Bay Area. Really looking for something at SQL, HWD or PAO. Any info is appreciated.

Looking fot hangar space - prefer livermore airport - rv3

Took the possession of my plane today and looking to see if some body has space in the hangar.

Please let me know.

Try calling Rich Perkins at Attitude Aviation - Livermore

Congratulations.

Maybe give Rich Perkins a call at Attitude Aviation.

Charlie

I presume you talked to the city (LVK) and have your name on the hangar waiting list? Although it looks long sometimes those ahead of you will pass on the smaller T hangars, which are fine for an RV.

I used to fly out of KLVK. Great airport and wonderful people! I suggest you go there and walk both sides of the port and just talk to everyone there, After leaving there I would return for visits and once I found that my RV6 would fit into an end room, they have big doors on the south side. Just a thought? Larry

Still looking for a hangar share.

Preferrably at Lvk. Any recent leads would be great. My 3 would easily fit with a 150 or 170 type plane in a small hangar.

North side KLVK T-hangar to share

Currently houses the 9A's wings and tail feathers on a mobile rack, and a couple wood working machines from my garage that had to move out for fuselage construction, plus a few boxes of miscellaneous stuff.

Plenty of room for a 3 for the next 12(?) months or so. Haven't looked at options (lift?) for fitting both a 3 and a -9A in the space long-term, but you'd have a year (or so, maybe longer since I'm on an ultra-slo build pace) to find another spot on the field.

Send PM to pursue more if interested....

Last edited:
Kurt,

Are you still looking for someone to share your space? I need an area to continue my building up here in the bay area. Send me a PM with the details. Sounds like we are at about the same spot in our builds.

Kurt,

Are you still looking for someone to share your space? I need an area to continue my building up here in the bay area. Send me a PM with the details. Sounds like we are at about the same spot in our builds.

Sorry, I should have posted the available space was taken. My bad. :eek: Maybe OP can close the thread so no one else follows a dead-end lead?

OK I'm still looking for some space to do my building. A split area at LVK would be ideal, but I'm open to other options in the east bay area.

Back