What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Georgia ?

pilotkms

Well Known Member
I recently moved with my RV to Georgia and wondering if there are any groups here. Had SoCal Yahoo in California to be advised of local happenings, flyouts, etc... any info appreciated.

Georgia Flyouts

Come to Douglas, Georgia next Saturday morning around 10:00 am. A group of us are going to visit the XP-82 Twin Mustang that is under construction there. Talk about a homebuilt on steroids!! We will have lunch at the Flying Cowboy a short walk from the airport. Great BBQ.

KFFC- 43 RV?s on the field

Peachtree City ga
Every Tuesday gun range then mellow mushroom 11:30
Lots of activity plus aircraft Spruce and commemorative Air Force
SBD daughtless ,p51,
p-63 et

Douglas is KDQH. It is worth the flight to see this aircraft. Tom Reilly (the guy in charge of the build) always gives us the grand tour.

There is a SE RV Squadron Yahoo group but it has not been very active for years and for the life of me, I can't find the email address for it.

Thanx

Triple tree is on my list for this summer.
Will be heading to Douglas for sure much sooner. Actually drove there and got the XP82 tour about 5 years ago. Will be good to see current status.
Vern - wont make it this Tuesday but will definitely get there soon. I?ll give u call when i do.

Back