What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Genuine Aircraft Hardware Co

SeanB

Well Known Member
Just completed a transaction on a pair of NAS 6605-27X bolts for my RV7 landing gear. Very difficult to find these and GAHCO eventually got it done. Robert Holman provided great detailed replies to my questions and Kenna was awesome with customer service. My dealings with the rest of the team were great as well.

Thanks for the excellent support!!!

My experience as well a few years ago. Consistently great service for hard to find hardware and knowledge.

Bevan

Manual / Catalog

I have been looking for a while for a "book" that would visually show me what type nut or washer or bolt I am dealing with for only a number.
This last Oshkosh, 2018, I looked all over and ask many people who would have had such a "book" Then someone (don't remember who) said the best one out there is from Genuine Aircraft Hardware. So when I got back I called and when I was talking to them the nice lady said Oh, I will send that out for free if you cover shipping. I said, sure!
It came and it is better then any of the books I have bought for the purpose. And I have purchased many.
I think a website upgrade would do them well but for sure they are the best at specialty aircraft hardware. And get the catalog it is well worth the shipping cost. They could make a great website made from there catalog (we would love to do it if asked). It is obvious they know what they are doing, and do it well!
Larry

Back