What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RVs in ND or MN

iamtheari

Well Known Member
Hi everyone. I live in ND and I want to build an RV. I am still in the phase of trying to talk myself out of it. I am also trying to decide between the 7 and the 14. Are there any RV owners willing to let me sit in their plane (especially a 7 or 14 but I?m not picky) to get a better idea of its fit for my mission? I am in western ND but would be happy to travel to Minneapolis or points between here and there to look at airplanes. Thanks in advance for any leads!

If you?re ever in Fargo, I am here. Flying RV-9A that I built in the Hangar and an -8 tail project with all the tools in the garage.

Thank you. I'll make a point of dropping you a line the next time I'll be going to or through Fargo. I'm sure I can come up with an excuse. Are you at KFAR?

I am going to be in the Fargo area on Sunday, January 7. It would be no problem to pop over to KJKJ after I drop my friend off at KFAR around 3:00 p.m. So if you have some time that afternoon I'd be eager to stop by.

Back