VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 11-01-2017, 12:02 PM

Default Finally an update

This is the first update in over six months. The main reason is that Photobucket decided to hold all my photos to ransom. Its taken a while to figure out what to do about it, a lot of time was invested in this thread and I want it to last. So I finally got around to opening a free Flickr account. Although there is still a risk of them pulling the same trick I think it is less likely.

It is also night and day in ease of use. The pages and images load quicker, no obtrusive pop ups, easy resizing and, best of all, a direct upload function from the photos app on my Mac, iPhone and iPad! I think I would pay these guys if I had to.

There seemed little point in updating progress unless I first resurrected the photos in the rest of the thread which I managed to get finished tonight. It wasn't too bad but I sure hope I don't have to do it again.

Anyway, I intend to update details on whats happened but here is a taster of where I am.
IMG_1324 by Ed Fleming, on Flickr
IMG_1324 by Ed Fleming, on FlickrIMG_1324 by Ed Fleming, on FlickrIMG_0080 by Ed Fleming, on FlickrIMG_0080 by Ed Fleming, on Flickr
Paid 2017