What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV-8 in the san Antonio Area

Cdenora

I am looking for my next plane and have a thing for an RV 4 or an RV8 and would like to see if there is anyone that could show me his plane because im tall and would like to sit in one before I go and look for one

Regards

Christian

Christian,

I have an 8 and live near Fredericksburg. I'll be out of town until after the 1st. If interested call at 830-nine nine zero-2463. Jim

Christian,

I have an 8 and live near Fredericksburg. I'll be out of town until after the 1st. If interested call at 830-nine nine zero-2463. Jim

Would love to see it im thinking of leaving on the 2nd but will let you know for sure on Wednesday and see if we can meet

Regards

Christian

Christian

I have an 8 30 minutes driving time from San Antonio and will be home on the 31st and 1st. Can meet up if you want and fly if the weather is agreeable. Can possibly set up sitting in a 4.

George, RV8-1600hrs.

Christian

I have an 8 30 minutes driving time from San Antonio and will be home on the 31st and 1st. Can meet up if you want and fly if the weather is agreeable. Can possibly set up sitting in a 4.

George, RV8-1600hrs.

George

That would be great let me know how we can set it up my number is 2105518867

Regards

Christian

Back