What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

shout out to Anti Splat

blackbeard10

Well Known Member
It is easy to complain and vent about bad service from vendors. This is a different story. Super service from Anti Splat. Purchased the oi separator kit and the bypass tube two years ago. Found an issue with the bypass tube during condition inspection. Took photos and sent email to Anti Splat. Received email reply same day stating that replacement tube was shipped along with prepaid shipping label to return original tube. Thanks Anti Splat.

+1 for a great service

It is easy to complain and vent about bad service from vendors. This is a different story. Super service from Anti Splat. Purchased the oi separator kit and the bypass tube two years ago. Found an issue with the bypass tube during condition inspection. Took photos and sent email to Anti Splat. Received email reply same day stating that replacement tube was shipped along with prepaid shipping label to return original tube. Thanks Anti Splat.

I would like to add my story to this post.
I bought a project RV that came with The Nose Job from Anti Splat, and doing the inventory, it was missing 2 bolts to install the part on the nose wheel leg. Contact them, they were very friendly and send those quickly. Great customer service and exceeded customer expectation. 5 Stars!

Agree

I've ordered half a dozen products from Anti-splat. Happy with all of them, and the service has been very good. John

I also have ordered a number of times and am quite happy. In fact used the tire bead breaker just today to flip tires on the mains.

Back