What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New RV-7 owner

Md11av8r

Hey all,
I just purchased a flying RV7 N900EC on Mon 6/27, and wanted to introduce myself. She has an IO-360 with Garmin 496, SL30, GTX327, and Dynon D-100 with A/P. This is my first RV and I am really excited. I hope to meet many of you in my upcoming travels. Got to go for now. My fianc? and I are off on our maiden voyage since my checkout
Cheers,
David

Congrats!

Congratulations!

I bought mine in January and have been having a blast in it. I have put 50 hrs on her and just did my first oil change.

I hope you have many safe and memorable adventures in your new bird!

Jeff

Welcome to VAF!

David, congrats on the new plane, and welcome to VAF----and the world of RVs :D

congrats

Adopted my 7A last August and have put over 100 hrs on her. Having a blast -I'm sure you will too. Hope to see many of you at OSH in a few weeks!

You keep your new plane at Craig?
I'm down at Palatka Nov. thru May, RV7. Also hang out at Haller.
Rick Cunningham

You keep your new plane at Craig?
I'm down at Palatka Nov. thru May, RV7. Also hang out at Haller.
Rick Cunningham

Hey Rick,
I am based at Signature KJAX at the present time. I just bought a lot at Mount Royal (lot 19), and will build as soon as I sell my house in JAX. I need to get down to Haller soon and introduce myself.
David

Last edited:
There are great people at Haller, Mike Amble on the north end would be a good place to start.
I'll try to contact you when I get south
Rick

Haller Airpark

EAA 1379 meets at 1000 hours the second Saturday of the month on the west side of the runway at "Haller NAS." You can't miss it. Midfield and will have a bunch of planes and/or cars depending upon the weather. Lots of RVs. I have to miss this month due to work but stop in and meet the gang. 122.9 and 18/36.

Back