What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Brake Product Line?

rjbob

Well Known Member
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about Beringer Aero Wheels and Brakes?

Historically, the company's main product line involves motorcycles but they are now venturing into the aviation market.

Bob

Beringer

I don't think aviation is very new to them. They've made brake products for all sorts of models for a while. RVs may be in the last few years though.
I can't speak from a user perspective, but I did jump on their "First time builder discount" last year and bought the full package for my 7a project. Like all their products, the wheels and brake parts are artwork. I hope they perform as good as they look.

I don't think aviation is very new to them. They've made brake products for all sorts of models for a while. RVs may be in the last few years though.
I can't speak from a user perspective, but I did jump on their "First time builder discount" last year and bought the full package for my 7a project. Like all their products, the wheels and brake parts are artwork. I hope they perform as good as they look.

Thanks,
On their website, there is a scroll-down for "Experimental" but the selections don't include RVs.

Back