What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14 or 14A near Dallas, Austin, OKC, Tulsa

GhostRider32

Hi all,

I'm interested in one and would like to know if there's around I could look at and possibly get a test ride? After several years of saving, I'm ready to build. I could never really decide between the RV-7 or 9 and then the -14 came along and threw a huge monkey wrench in things. I was actually leaning towards the -9 because I really want a long range cruising machine. It appears that the -14 would fill that bill and provide a little more room to boot. Can anyone help a fellow out? :)

Longview, TX RV-14A

I'm building a QB RV-14A in Longview, Texas. Fuselage is probably 80% complete ? Waiting on engine delivery in May. Haven't started on the QB wings yet, but it appears they are probably 90% complete from the factory.

I can't offer you a ride just yet, but you are welcome to come by and look until your heart's content. PM me if you want to come by anytime.:D

Joe

Longview, TX

RV-14A under construction
Arion Lightning LS-1 Flying
2019 Dues paid.

Completed RV-14A with 2 years of flying. Currently dealing with Superior engine issue. Located south of Granbury at 0TX1. You are welcome to visit - also happy to chat.

Thanks for all of the offers. I would like to come to Granbury in the next weekend or 2. Assuming I like how it feels, I'll probable order the tail kit that next week. I'll PM you KeithB.

52F. RV-6 ride offer.

...it's mostly a -7 (only cooler :)). RV-14 if you look with your eyes squinted.

Offer extended. We can fly and stuff. Fiddle with the knobs and demonstrate (travel mode). You'll be hooked - fair warning.

v/r,dr

Last edited:
sherman TX

My 14A is nearing completion. wings should go on next month. You're welcome to come see

Back