VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 04-14-2018, 09:27 PM

Default RV 3 kit quick build stage for sale w/0-235

I have a kit that was mostly assembled, then crated and moved. My partner had to back out after I had bought the kit and as a 0 time builder I think I am over my head. So itís for sale. Itís in New Mexico and will need the spar update. The longest crate is 14í1Ē long and has the fuselage with motor mount already on. The wing crate is about 10í long and has only the wings ( that I can tell). The canopy is in itís own crate, and the engine is on a rack with things like wheels, brakes, plugs, wires and breakers. The 0-235 does turn over by hand but has no log. I can email pictures to those interested. The Vans # is 10006. I am asking $11,000.00. OBO.
Thank You
Garwin
Email at Garwinmbm@gmail.com
Old 04-15-2018, 07:54 AM

Default Kit

I am looking for an RV-3 kit. Is this totally in the quick build stage or still in the crates that cam from vans?

Thanks,
Aden
Old 04-15-2018, 10:24 AM

Note that only the later RV-3B wings were even available as a quick build kit. The original wings and the fuselage never were.

Dave