Sincerest thanks for your replies. It's exactly what I was looking for. Last night I finally got the piece put in place. I removed a ton of clecos and did it pretty much the way didja described. In addition, I used a 1" x 2" piece of 1/64 ply as a "shoehorn" to get it the front portion started.
Unfortunately when I got it all put together, I found that my tail spring (U-00018) is not square. It's close, but not square. It's not far off, but definitely not square. I'll be taking pics and contacting the Mother Ship today about a replacement.
Now for a laugh, if you thought that piece/assembly was tough to put in....you ought to try and remove it!! Wow!
Again, thanks for all the help!
Dues Paid for 2018
Getting Ready to Close Wings