What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT Audio Output? Whats she say?

Kahuna

Moderatoring
For years I have had the audio output from my GRT Horizon I(Was WS now HHX) going to my audio panel. I have never heard my GRT say anything.

Does anyone have one that makes noise? I could think of many voice alerts that would be useful, most are just annoying out of my other systems. I have just never heard mine say anything. Could be miswired.:confused:

Nothing in the manuals that I can find but I have difficutly reading.
Thanks

Man it must really be in the future. My 4 year old docs say "Future enhancement"
Im young. Ill have to wait.
Thanks for the reply. I thought I might be miswired.

For years I have had the audio output from my GRT Horizon I(Was WS now HHX) going to my audio panel. I have never heard my GRT say anything.

Does anyone have one that makes noise? I could think of many voice alerts that would be useful, most are just annoying out of my other systems. I have just never heard mine say anything. Could be miswired.:confused:

Nothing in the manuals that I can find but I have difficutly reading.
Thanks

Am I missing something here. I believe you are one of the more knowledgeable/experienced people with GRT and I would imagine you know that recently they have added audio capability to their system. I am getting audio alerts for a number of things, some just a beep some actual voice like "traffic".

Record your own.

I recorded all my alerts and now I can actually talk to and answer myself..
And I agree with everything I say..

I recorded all my alerts and now I can actually talk to and answer myself..
And I agree with everything I say..

I think I?ll get my gal to record mine for me. I like the sound of her voice better.

On second thought...

Back