What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-8 patch

TOM.DK

I'm New Here
I have just put this fabric RV-8-patch into production. The aircraft fuselage and wings will be embroidered with silver thread.
If you want one or more for my cost price, please send me 3 USD per patch and for the postage from Denmark an additional 3 USD. You can have up to 6 patches enclosed for that postage.
Please send cash bills (wrapped!). Thank you.
The patches will arrive here within 3 weeks, and I will mail to you immediately!

Happy Landings :)
TOM.DK
80128 (almost finished!)
Snail Mail address:
Molleparken 420
DK-7190 Billund
DENMARK

RV8_final_01.jpg.html

Last edited:
Mr.

Hi Tom!

I am just letting know that I will be sending you $9 for 3 RV-8 patches.

Just FYI, mine is a RV-8 powered by a 220HP Franklin 6 cylinder. Also mostly steam gauges, although I have a Garmin 430W and will probably (and sadly) be upgrading to at least more glass once I install the mandated ADS-B in/out in late 2019.

Happy flying to you and I'll look forward to seeing those patches.

Rian Block

Hi Tom!

I am just letting know that I will be sending you $9 for 3 RV-8 patches.

Just FYI, mine is a RV-8 powered by a 220HP Franklin 6 cylinder. Also mostly steam gauges, although I have a Garmin 430W and will probably (and sadly) be upgrading to at least more glass once I install the mandated ADS-B in/out in late 2019.

Happy flying to you and I'll look forward to seeing those patches.

Rian Block

Heads up Rian, the original post was from 2014 - I would definitely reach out to make sure he still has the patches!

They look very nice - If still available, I'll have to pick up a couple myself!

patches

I just sent Tom 9 bucks from France, so it should arrive sometime this year. :D Will let you know if I get a response.

Nice work! I had some patches made up for myself recently, but I wanted them personalized with my own color scheme, so I sent my design to custompatches.net. Although rather expensive for a minimum run of 6 patches, I was happy with the result.
Uzus_NYR97A0UQCW1CAQLCNCDArlA-A7Qah4yEmqdEjcShq4JSiQV2xowowuA4ial7i0xl7oiPOgWkcr0-FQU95Bwfmr_O5VSmSl-oXNtAwmjy4PcN_YuOs-LLig8h00cvU3gjKym37Qbs0qqrrBW2oarfX-BoJMPw7uOv-KKUuGa7gDol0MhMd8Cv7b0S2zQkJCnZL_oLERmw57fKtMqSwsBoOyq-CNhzwXPR9IuHZfW0sIBZWcFW-2hqyVQAusPujaksoLwpI-1W_NZ3IMpbheqQXzim1222PQdJ5g4nb5CtOVFehuLuOkHfLluB_Oz0aOEKkzTUT4bQWI8mgKW-YJVGTBN9psiDpF_ssxkncWlg2ZbVH1UqPGMW3LEH8PFZdJVaskhjvNnsyGOsFuZXmLRHuvNAXLm8ZOeJ8Dj7BSt6dZuJgYdwKTAley83mTpgMS6QZqmU-dW1uobxHO7LocnA2P04D1i2--aF9fcSpz8JuvO26jAhsLiCkGHPFmlCNygISiX4jrfm-vRedpUK4YIRqGufch-RjW3gb19fELt0S4Wc5BMXXBd5VtgFcwqCOSlJNmp5qLIlZt_Wja7T2G_LNKlgymWsF-uqp0G0gKcQ9Onj7cPMzsRqcZ51Aw7N-eLQ4syPebsieHn2g_ADu1=w1296-h864-no

Patches

Hey guys,

I own a patch manufacturing company. See www.qemblem.com.

I normally would not say such a thing on this site but it seems like some guys are interested and this is something I can actually help with.

Our normal minimum is 25 pieces but since I am the owner I can do whatever I want in this regard. However, low quantities can get a bit pricey so "one offs" are sometimes more than one people want to spend.

However, if this is something you are interested in reach out to me...I can absolutely help you.

Steve

Back