What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Seebring Sport Pilot Expo 1/20/16

kinger

Well Known Member
I will be driving to the Expo tomorrow with another pilot from PBI area. We are planning to arrive at Seebring Airport at 9:25 am.

We are going to have breakfast at the FBO Restuaran, then attend the Expo. Anyone and all are invited to join us for breakfast.

Jim

I plan to go fairly early on Thursday. Anybody else want to meet for breakfast or lunch?

Jesse, would be great to meet up with you and any other RV,ers. We, Myra and I should be there around 10am. See ya'll there.

Sebring

I'll be coming down for the day , should be there by 10:15-10:30 ish .
Where are the non LSA guys parking ?

Here today. Paul gave a nice keynote, one of my Arrow partners is about to drop a check for a Panther. Here most of tomorrow, where shall we meet?

How about lunch at 12:30 at the FBO? Or, we could meet outside the Lockwood booth at noon and walk over together.

the tower opens at 9. if you get there before that you don't need to fly the arrival procedure and you can park on the west side and avoid the bus ride back and forth. :)

yes, wednesdays 'rv' breakfast landed 37 planes. cold and sunny it warmed up nicely.

enjoy the show.

Flying a tube standby and with the coming snow had to beat feet this morning as planes were filling up with schedule changes. Should have done the RV, next time.

I will be there tomorrow (Friday) through the weekend. I'll be in Vertical Power gear, so if you see me, stop me and say hi!

:cool:

Back