What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for a ride in Ontario

Cory McC

I'm New Here
Been considering what plane i want to purchase for a while and have narrowed it down to a few different A/C. Want to see if there is anybody in Ontario that is willing to take me for a flight in a Rv 4 or 6 (any model will be fine sure there all broadly similar). I will pay for the fuel and lunch. :)

Hi Cory, can't offer a ride just yet, but if your in the sault look me up I'll show you my project. I'm building a 6A, the airframe is done and I'm assembling the engine right now.

Terry

Ride

It's a little way fron the Sault but if you happen to be in the area of Hamilton, I fly out of Stoney Creek, CPF6, I would be happy to give you a ride. I fly a RV6 with a fixed pitch wood prop, 150hp.

Al

Been considering what plane i want to purchase for a while and have narrowed it down to a few different A/C. Want to see if there is anybody in Ontario that is willing to take me for a flight in a Rv 4 or 6 (any model will be fine sure there all broadly similar). I will pay for the fuel and lunch. :)

Hi Cory,
I fly an RV8, and its not too far a hop for me to Sudbury from Ottawa. I'll private message you my contact info.

By the way, welcome to VansAirforce!

Last edited:
Back