What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rv-14A Glove Box

dmattmul

Well Known Member
I want to repurpose the slanted fuse box as a glove box (I have VP) and have looked on the Vans sight for the last hour (or longer) for the box. Can someone tell me the part number. Seems more difficult to search for a part on the new web site. Thanks !!

The part numbers are F-14188B-L&R, F-14188A and AV-50003 which is the face or the power module.
FWIW, I was going to use this for my fuse box as it is designed for but since it will add more work for inspection area, I changed my mind.

As a glove box, it should be much less work to remove it in order to get to the tunnel for inspection and work.

Following - didn?t know this was possible!

Anyone know of any build logs detailing the process?

Can't find parts

I'm sure Mehrdad has the numbers correct but even loaded with this information and looking at "The List" only can find one of the parts referenced. I'm pretty good looking up databases but this has me stumped and I'm not that old (yet). I'll need to call but it seems this should not be that difficult. Seems sort of item by item check-off is needed so we don't spend a fortune in freight. The good thing is there is always something to do. Still a great kit and a great company !!!!! I'll call the parts department tomorrow and another 30 mins. wasted on by both parties.

The drawing is in the section 59_14 which for me was not included in the construction manual. I know there are a number of parts that VANs has that are not included in their searchable DB.

I strongly suspect if you call them, they will be able to find those part number. Also, look for the above PDF (59_14) which will have the part number and a drawing and all the nutplates, etc.

P.S. I will be happy to e-mail you the drawing if you want to send me your e-mail address.

Back