What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV builders forum KFZY

VETE76

Well Known Member
EAA 486, Fulton NY, will be putting on our yearly RV builders/flyers forum in sep again this yr.
we will have mike from vans there for 3-5 days with an RV 7 to give transition training. so get on the schedule now. we have one day filled now, bob, dave, fred and tim.

Last edited:
Ya sign me up again, hopefully the weather will be more cooperative, due to financial considerations I'm not much further along than I was last fall. I'd like to try for 4 or 5 hours again.

great
did u attend last yr? ceilings were low but he flew 4 days of training. i just ordered my fuse. no money, but what the ****!
fred

Sep 12th sat. pilots show up fri or sat. we have bath and shower available. no camper hookups. tents allowed! we will provide transportation to and from the airport!
mike usually does transition fri sat sun and monday if we get alot of people he said he would have stayed 2 more days. the guy loves to fly!. we had him flying a lot last year.
fred

mike s will be here fri-mon sep 11-14. i have a few transition training sessions left.
theyre going fast. email me if interested as i dont look here very often. bob collins call me so i can get u on the schedule!
fred

Back