What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV fly-in oswego ny

rvator9a

Well Known Member
I haven't seen it mentioned here, but there is an rv fly-in scheduled for sept. 12-13th at he Fulton county airport in Oswego NY. Mike Seager will be there for transition training. Its a nicely organized event for those of us in the forgotten corner of the country.

EAA 486 Fly In

Bob Collins, the other Bob...... Just to keep people from getting confused, this fly in is held at the Oswego County Airport (FZY) in Fulton, NY, roughly 25 miles NW of Syracuse. However, about 40-50 miles west of Albany, there is a Fulton County Airport, not the place you need to be for this fly in.

Thanks!

Thanks to Mike Seager and Fred Edmunds for the opportunity to fly the RV-7! I had a blast and learned a ton. Thanks again, great event Guys! -Justin

mike gave over 40+ hours of training!! one could sure pick out those who had flown each day with mike! all you had to do was look for that amazing RV GRIN, it was spotted on a lot of pilots!!!
justin, thanks for the kind words and thank for attending. mike has already agreed to return next year. so sign up early! sessions are 1.5 hr each and they fill up fast. i already have 16 for next year taken!
fred

Back