What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair duplex selector to lend?

jwyatt

Well Known Member
I have an Andair FS20-20-D2-6F (3/8 duplex with 1/4 NPT ports) on order from Andair since mid-April; they quoted delivery around May 26, but that's come and gone, and emails haven't been returned yet.

Anyone have one on the shelf that they don't need right away and interested in a swap? Spruce has them for $650, I guess the extra $300 over what I paid Andair is the price of actually having the part in hand ...

I have an Andair FS20-20-D2-6F (3/8 duplex with 1/4 NPT ports) on order from Andair since mid-April; they quoted delivery around May 26, but that's come and gone, and emails haven't been returned yet.

Anyone have one on the shelf that they don't need right away and interested in a swap? Spruce has them for $650, I guess the extra $300 over what I paid Andair is the price of actually having the part in hand ...

Best way to contact Andair has been, historically, NOT by email...telephone seems to be best.

Back