What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 POH Final Draft

I have (mostly) finished my POH - if you're interested in a copy, send me an email. Partial credit goes to Kevin Horton as I used his version as a template and lifted the terminology section - thanks! Have sent an email to DR about posting it here, but after reading his views on email have doubts (for now). File size is 3MB. Really.

==dave==
N102FM
Is there a possibility to get a copy of your POH for the RV 10? My email is [email protected]
Thanks so much
Craig Rufi

I have (mostly) finished my POH - if you're interested in a copy, send me an email. Partial credit goes to Kevin Horton as I used his version as a template and lifted the terminology section - thanks! Have sent an email to DR about posting it here, but after reading his views on email have doubts (for now). File size is 3MB. Really.

==dave==
N102FM
I'd like a look too:).....

[email protected]

==dave==
N102FM

Question. What is the best glide speed for the -10. I have been looking at various POH's and have seen glide speeds of 80, 85, 90, and 92 knots. Does anyone know what the Vans spec is, I could not find it on their WEB page.
I flew with Zack, Van’s east coast rep, he said best glide is 85 knots

I have (mostly) finished my POH - if you're interested in a copy, send me an email. Partial credit goes to Kevin Horton as I used his version as a template and lifted the terminology section - thanks! Have sent an email to DR about posting it here, but after reading his views on email have doubts (for now). File size is 3MB. Really. Would like a

==dave==
N102FM
I also would like a copy
My 10 is in phase 1. [email protected]

==dave==
N102FM
I would like a copy of your POH. My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Holy cow! Just discovered how popular this suddenly is. I will work on getting it out to all who requested. As always I also welcome any feedback...

==dave==
N102FM

==dave==
N102FM
Hi Dave, I would like a copy, [email protected]
Thank you
Don

Back