What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lightning Formation Airshows

AX-O

Well Known Member
VAF Family,
I would like to share some exciting news. A group of pilots that have been flying airshows in our RVs around the U.S. and Canada for the past several years have formed a new team. Our name is Lightning Formation Airshows. Some of the teammates frequent the VAF pages and will share the adventure with you.

As we embark on this new journey, we have teamed up with Lightspeed Aviation. This teaming is a great fit as Lightspeed Aviation and our values/goals are very closely aligned. We both place importance on high ethical standards and creating a culture where folks feel valued, vested, and heard. We also feel very passionate about aviation and promoting its growth.

Follow along and be part of our journey. We are looking forward to the 2019 season!

Lightning Formation Airshows team members are shown below:
Bob Mills ? Flight Lead
George Ford ? Inside Wingman
Matt Beaubien ? Inside Wingman
Axel Alvarez ? Slot
Mercedes Eulitt ? Outside Wingman
Stephen Christopher ? Outside Wingman/Opposing Solo
Tim Redden ? Lead Solo
Sean Farrell - Opposing Solo/Outside Wingman
Tommy Ishii ? Inside Wingman/Slot
Brad Ransom - Outside Wingman
Scott Prewitt ? Inside Wingman/Slot
Dan West - Inside Wingman/Slot

Below you will find numerous links/resources.
Lightspeed Aviation Press Release Click
Lightspeed Aviation Facebook Page Click
Lightning Formation Airshows Web Page Click
Lightning Formation Airshows Facebook Page Click
Lightning Formation Airshows Instagram Page Click

fKOQDsJ1HLfS3cTxfChJkKn9ZlNOeVMvcfon-1B1uH8AN48yFktjZ4CoCWk_OL5YzD59qlpb2rm-bJxkxu4nb8IKeTkEGzsmkrJtqjifAYE6ElfNfBJdao3VYGdxluh4_N3m5iQBZOh-94RoADzv9qE8yhoPjRNptl0-XG6OeC2LIONpynykMqOJi6OWDa7YjKONR9AvaQGXgbKwWIlJGxHhmo3G_b8EdUebEAgvKVdlWJbLylJVzJuWN6JeLQG54MOS_H5imus7vt81q_S2QVIByD07mJ2soufCPvmCV7JG1_zidgSshe5wc_bAFqwfgjDjW0M7U0kz3uzlJQXRf5jJDJr_f2r1s4lyApVrC5BmK4LMG1o30HKQ_QRAu55f865VjcW_GpvxbYlaDTFjglFlvbDBJLNAxwjTJ7dHL0yn6xFU8icqzXzRK-amOzX8jJtXll_aKIGYYvaS_d6xae7cT_e_w7F7szj5RmLB1fyQsktuzIBipED4jHfjPucRSbA7Uvbs2fiBrt7EJu4IgUb0vIoDXJh17HVcu0s893Ocb6rOMiN2aBWh7JPsx2l_DKO8_ctIyZbl11XuqGYjGXJBEgV14apcNC61oX92qRRgin7idtwT_mu_QQpJTCntgOBm52dmMQUzjz_QneKT3tcXai8mRiBeJFJ-p3neq6ndt5wVdYeem-ci9IGn3oKtyhamceFpngvV_uRNFg=s255-no

Lots O Fun!!

Lots of smoke and close formation maneuvering too.
We all hope to present the RV's capability in the "Light" of fun and teamwork.
Looking forward to the Journey. I feel really privileged to fly with these talented pilots-
Hope to see our fellow RV'rs at a show.

I'm not really much of a Facebook guy these days but I went ahead and "liked / followed" the page in support! I assume upcoming shows will be well publicized here too. I'm looking forward to the professional promotion of sport aviation you guys will invariably provide.

I'm not really much of a Facebook guy these days but I went ahead and "liked / followed" the page in support! I assume upcoming shows will be well publicized here too. I'm looking forward to the professional promotion of sport aviation you guys will invariably provide.

Thank you for ?following?. Yes the plan is to keep everyone here informed of our shows and repressent the community to the best of our ability. We made a video that shows our previous airshows. You can see it here https://youtu.be/x_1f_NIyx-4

Back