VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 01-09-2017, 03:25 PM

Default Digital Maintance Logs

Apart from Microsoft Excel / Word, does anyone know of good software for keeping aircraft maintenance logs?
Old 06-25-2018, 11:44 AM

Did you ever get an answer? I've completed my LSRMI and am about to do my first condition inspection on an RV-12 and would prefer not to waste a lot of effort building up spread sheets or documents if there's a real database option out there. I've been involved in software development (I'm the idea guy, not the coder) for years, and this would seem to be a very simple task for keeping track of one's own aircraft maintenance and flight logs. However, I've just started searching and I am very impressed by the huge number of vaporware options out there — stuff made by people who advertise products they don't really have in full production yet.