What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Evening flight with my daughter

LNSelf

My daughter (almost 4) asked to go flying. Even though it was almost bed time, I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity. I looked at the wife, and she said, "okay". Off we went to the airport for a sunset flight. While flying she asked to go up and down. After maneuvering for a while she said, in a matter of fact voice, "okay daddy, fly straight." I obliged.

I capture a short video of her reaction "going up and down". It will bring a smile to your face.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ILOMdWo3qrk

Last edited by a moderator:
Tummy tickles.... AKA Belly floats when mine were little.... 30 years ago!
They grow so fast. Enjoy every moment and thanks for sharing!

Headsets for Kids

Beautiful video Levi - thanks for sharing! I just want to give you a heads-up (pun intended) that there's a taller headpad available from Lightspeed that helps with little heads, I have one for my own 5 yr old daughter that she likes a lot.

cute

thanks for the shairing the video Levi, it brings back memories of my own daughter. we used to go up and do some humptybumps, and she would say "that tickles my tummy......again Daddy...! haha

Marc

Thanks!

Thanks, I have tried a couple different headsets and she generally prefers the Zulu. I will look into the different pad.

Beautiful video Levi - thanks for sharing! I just want to give you a heads-up (pun intended) that there's a taller headpad available from Lightspeed that helps with little heads, I have one for my own 5 yr old daughter that she likes a lot.

Back