What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Air Compressor Report

DonFromTX

Well Known Member
I came across this in some members builders log I think, and decided it would be what I needed. My RV12 tires seem to leak down far too fast to suit me, and there is not always an air compressor handy to use. This is a dream come true, I had been looking for something to carry along. You can set the desired pressure (up to 150 lbs) and it will inflate to that pressure. Bonus is it comes with a hose that fits inside the wheel pant hole to inflate! I am quite impressed with the quality and performance. Oh I almost forgot, it has a rechargeable battery built in, and comes with a cigarette lighter plug and a wall plug for recharging, and weighs almost nothing! An added plus, it has a built in flashlight to help you find the valve stem. Here is a link to it: https://www.amazon.com/Fineed-Hand-...r=8-4&keywords=fineed+portable+air+compressor
2e376gk.jpg
[/IMG]
2m6ofav.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Pretty slick! I haven't seen anything like that before. I use the one pictured below in the garage and the hangar, but that looks like something that would be nice to have along on X/C trips.

ryobi-inflators-p737-c3_1000-e1515535754680.jpg

Back