What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wanted - McMaster Carr order help

sjhurlbut

Well Known Member
I've done this one before but forget the guy that helped me out. While McMAster Carr has lots of awesome airplane supply they refuse to ship to Canada anymore.

Can someone lend me their mailing address and then forward the parts onto me? Just some really small hose fittings. Maybe $30 worth.

Steve

Steve----since you already have stuff coming from us, you can have them send it here, and I'll put it in the box with your hoses.
Tom

I've done this one before but forget the guy that helped me out. While McMAster Carr has lots of awesome airplane supply they refuse to ship to Canada anymore.

Can someone lend me their mailing address and then forward the parts onto me? Just some really small hose fittings. Maybe $30 worth.

Steve

Steve, they WILL ship to a business. Give them a business name and you're in business! I used my professional corporation as a name and my home as the address. No problems.

Randy

Did the same thing!

Steve, they WILL ship to a business. Give them a business name and you're in business! I used my professional corporation as a name and my home as the address. No problems.

Randy
I was ordering through a friend of mine, finally figured out the business thing.
I just gave them my farm name and they set up an account no problem. Didn?t have to provide any further info other than a business name and address.

It?s nice to be able to pick up the IPAD, order what you need, and it just shows up the next day!

I was your mule last time, glad to do it again. But sounds like Tom or the ?Hurlbut Aviation? route might be easier.

I just ordered parts from them a few weeks ago and used a rather obviously made-up company name using my last name. No questions, no issues, and I had the parts in two or three days. It appears the cross-border restriction has been lifted, at least for people who can come up with a company name.

Back