What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Source for o'rings for fuel injector servo

RV8Squaz

Well Known Member
Hey Guys,
What is your source for 0rings used in the fuel inlet screen of the Bendix/RSA/SiverHawk fuel injection servo? They are supposed to be replaced when cleaning/checking the screen during each annual. Spruce doesn't have them. I called Precision, they sent me to one of there distributors, Aviall, which in turn sent me to a local shop to be ordered from. Sounds more difficult and costly than it needs to be.

Jerry

O-Rings

We have them.
You need one P/N 953451-10 $1.00 each, and one P/N 951789 $1.20 each.

Give us a call at 864-576-4512.

Sorry Precision won't help you.

Don

Just one more reason to go with AFP from the get-go...

I just got off the phone with Don at Airflow Performance and ordered the o'rings. We had a nice chat. I will certainly be thinking about them on my next project!

Jerry

Hey Guys,
What is your source for 0rings used in the fuel inlet screen of the Bendix/RSA/SiverHawk fuel injection servo? They are supposed to be replaced when cleaning/checking the screen during each annual. Spruce doesn't have them. I called Precision, they sent me to one of there distributors, Aviall, which in turn sent me to a local shop to be ordered from. Sounds more difficult and costly than it needs to be.

Jerry
I am coming up on my first inspection in about 3 months. Is there a document available that details this inspection process?

Go to the Precision website, give tech support a call and speak with Al Jessemer. He will send you a DVD with the maintenance procedures. Lots of info on their website too.

Jerry

RE:O-RINGS

Aircraft Spruce now carries the O-rings mentioned in this post. The Aircraft Spruce part numbers are 07-953451-10 and 07-951789. For any questions or to place an order please contact our sales department at 951-372-9555 or 1-877-4SPRUCE or you can also visit our website at www.aircraftspruce.com

Thank you

Aircraft Spruce now carries the O-rings mentioned in this post. The Aircraft Spruce part numbers are 07-953451-10 and 07-951789. For any questions or to place an order please contact our sales department at 951-372-9555 or 1-877-4SPRUCE or you can also visit our website at www.aircraftspruce.com

Thank you

Its great to have someone at AS&S monitor these forums and help out. You have really taken criticism well and stepped up to the plate as far as customer service goes over the last several years. Keep up the good work!;)

Back