VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

  #11  
Old 02-14-2020, 04:19 PM
jclark jclark is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 803
Default Another question about your plane/config

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfb View Post
If folks are on the fence, I'd happily give you a ride in my Titan IO-340 powered 9A. The 340 is a PHENOMENAL engine for the 9, I can't say enough good things about this.

^^not a paid advertisement, just a very happy customer!
[Been "offline" for some time due to "new" work requirements.]

What prop do you have?

Was your plane the one at the Continental booth last year for Airventure? If so, I was trying to catch you but failed.)

I have what may be the original 340 on a side-by-side (RV6), and converted from the original carburetor to AFP fuel injection (worked with Don to develop a kit that would work with the OLD RV6, O-320, "tight" cowl).
With this configuration, I have been trying to sort something out and would like to have a dialog (offline) with you and ANYONE who has fuel injected 340 with Whirlwind RV200.

Thanks for ANY reply!
__________________
James E. Clark
Columbia, SC
RV6 Flying, RV6A Cowling
APRS
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-14-2020, 07:13 PM
gfb gfb is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
[Been "offline" for some time due to "new" work requirements.]

What prop do you have?
Whirlwind GA-200L

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Was your plane the one at the Continental booth last year for Airventure? If so, I was trying to catch you but failed.)
Yup, that was me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
I have what may be the original 340 on a side-by-side (RV6), and converted from the original carburetor to AFP fuel injection (worked with Don to develop a kit that would work with the OLD RV6, O-320, "tight" cowl).
With this configuration, I have been trying to sort something out and would like to have a dialog (offline) with you and ANYONE who has fuel injected 340 with Whirlwind RV200.
Happy to chat, find me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/buildflygo
__________________
---
RV-9A - started 01/2015, completed 07/19/2018
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:38 AM.


The VAFForums come to you courtesy Delta Romeo, LLC. By viewing and participating in them you agree to build your plane using standardized methods and practices and to fly it safely and in accordance with the laws governing the country you are located in.