What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Received the 1st box

supik

Well Known Member
I am happy to announce, that we have received our 1st box today ;)

fotka.JPG

Last edited:
Congrats! I'm only a couple months ahead of you. What a rush of emotion when opening that first box. Have a great time with the adventure!

Awesome. It's great to see boxes on the factory floor (which happens to be 20 minutes away) turn up in a picture taken in Slovakia! Enjoy the build. I just finished a couple days of transition training with Mike Seager here in Oregon after 4 years building and it was a great reminder of why I spent the energy building the plane! It's a wonderful machine.

David

Hardest step done

Congrats Igor
You completed the hardest step by actually getting started.
Looking forward to seeing frequent updates. I am glad to see the RV-10 population is growing.
Mike

Ahoj Igor, Congratulations!

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but to my knowledge you might be the first RV Builder in Slovakia...

Welcome to the fun, Igor!

I'm just a few months ahead of you. Just started my build in mid-October. I'm putting the final rivets in my rudder and have already started on the horizontal stabilizer.

If any questions come up, drop me a line. I was just there :)

One quick note - On the VS, I'd recommend holding off on attaching the lower hinge brackets until after you rivet the lower portion of the spar caps to the rear spar. Those bottom brackets were right in the way for squeezing a couple of the AN470AD3-4's. See page 6-6, step 9 and page 6-4, Step 7.

Welcome

Welcome and congratulations. I hope the plane comes out as nice as that practice part. Excellent work.

Thank you all for your kind words and support! Eric I'll pm you as soon as I encounter first problems; hopefully not too late :) and thank you for the tips!

Vlad, I can send you a 3D sticker if you wish :D

Back