What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV IAC Aerobatic Competition Standings - 2018

ronschreck

Well Known Member
Congratulations to Dennis Parks who flew away with a solid third place finish at the Apple Turnover contest last weekend. This is the second contest for Dennis this season and the scores show that Dennis has been burning a lot of avgas in practice. It pays off! Well done Dennis. Scott Emery flew in the same contest but chose to strap on his Yak 50 instead of his RV-8. (Deciding which airplane to fly is a decision few of us are bothered with. :rolleyes:)

Congratulations Dennis! You?ve been working hard. Big improvement over your previous contest. Well done.

Initial Primary Aerobatics

Ron, just watched your webinar on RV Aerobatics on the IAC website. Great webinar covering the initial issues a newbie RV aerobatic pilot will encounter. Because I have a constant speed prop, I will get the inverted oil system first along with the brake build mod. BTW I joined the I.A.C. today. Thanks again.

Ron, just watched your webinar on RV Aerobatics on the IAC website. Great webinar covering the initial issues a newbie RV aerobatic pilot will encounter. Because I have a constant speed prop, I will get the inverted oil system first along with the brake build mod. BTW I joined the I.A.C. today. Thanks again.

Hi Ron,

Glad you enjoyed the webinar. Here's a link to the webinar on RV Aerobatics for others who want to get something more out of their RV and become a safer pilot as well.

Happy to hear you have joined the IAC. You won't regret it!

Back