What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Needed: Little bit of CAD work

catmandu

Well Known Member
I am the point of contact for a remodeling / water damage job at our church. Our kitchen designer needs 'architectural CAD drawings' to help us with improvements. I have some drawings from the insurance adjuster's estimating program that I think could be easily converted, but just don't have the time right now to find a program to learn and do it myself, having never done CAD stuff. If anyone can help with this I would be glad to fairly compensate you myself (he says blindly, not knowing CAD work compensation scales :rolleyes:).

PM or email if interested.

I am the point of contact for a remodeling / water damage job at our church. Our kitchen designer needs 'architectural CAD drawings' to help us with improvements. I have some drawings from the insurance adjuster's estimating program that I think could be easily converted, but just don't have the time right now to find a program to learn and do it myself, having never done CAD stuff. If anyone can help with this I would be glad to fairly compensate you myself (he says blindly, not knowing CAD work compensation scales :rolleyes:).

PM or email if interested.

I took my plans and ideas to a Cabinet Designer/Salesman at Lowes. I needed an appointment (next day), and sat down with them. They had floor plans and elevations finished with in and hour.

Good luck with the project.

Last edited:
I'll take a look

Autocad and architectural plans are half my life. (Engineer, not an architect)

Email me the sketches you have and provide a little detail on what you need.

In all likelihood this will take an hour of my time. If thats the case, no need to pay me.

The more dimensions you have the better.

Gary Welch

gaw dot ebm at gmail.com

Back