What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

My ride with the Canadian Snowbirds

Tom Martin

Well Known Member
Guys, this rather old news but still gives me shivers when I see it. In 2011 I was given an opportunity to fly with the Canadian Forces Snowbirds. A marvellous nine plane formation and I was a guest in the left seat of the centre airplane. This is a great place to be as you are surrounded by airplanes. I am one of few lucky pilots that has had this experience and I am very fortunate in that it has happened to me twice! the other flight was in Michigan 2001. These were classified as media stories and I wrote articles for the RAA, recreational aircraft association (Canada)

The following is a 12 minute video of my ride. It was not a great weather day but we still had a lot of fun. Put your feet up and enjoy!

https://youtu.be/lgnwS8Ge6AA

no video

Says it's turned off due to copyright
Same for me from Switzerland.

Video-Unavailable-Youtube.png

Sorry guys, I had put some music on it all those years ago and apparently that is a copyright problem. I removed the music but apparently that is not good enough!

Moderators please remove this thread, I will not bother you with it again

Tom

Would be great to see the video still if you could delete or change out the music! Amazing opportunity!

Back