What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FOUND! Cheaper source for tip-up canopy struts

Suspa?

Are these the Stabilis, are they the Suspa c16-089141 or another equivalent ?
What is the force on them? I am in need of a pair so your posting has perfect timing.
Thanks for keeping us posted.

They are for the Suspa ones like Mike found earlier in this thread. I just got off the horn with him and got a one year positive PIREP!!!

Get them while they are hot!!!

;) CJ

They are for the Suspa ones like Mike found earlier in this thread. I just got off the horn with him and got a one year positive PIREP!!!

Get them while they are hot!!!

;) CJ

John-Even better- $14.86 per pair Amazon Prime 2 day free delivery! So close to free it almost seems suspicious!- Otis

28# struts

I bought a pair of the Suspa 28# on Amazon as Mike found. Much better performance with a little extra spring pressure than the stock ones. They have been on for over a year and 150 hrs with no issues.

At the time they were about $65C on Amazon.ca (Canada). I ordered through Amazon.com and had them at my door for about $32C ...FWIW for any CDN's looking to do the same.

Al

Otis, that is even better! The problem is I'm not an Amazonian. I have to pay the extra dollar for the part but there is no annual subscription to prime. So it goes!

:) CJ

Thx for the info

Thx for the info guys. I?m still looking but not having any luck finding them for those prices. I will keep looking

Ordered

Thanks Rob, I had found that site but I was ordering
2 sets not two struts so that is why I was not getting the right price. I just ordered them now using your link but only one set.
Thx again for the help

Purchased the Suspa C16-08941 from Amazon and installed on my 1996 RV6 yesterday, worked perfect.

Back