What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Koger Sunshade for the -12

Keldog

Please weigh in:

Go with the standard Koger shade or the wider unit? Website says the one made for the RV-14 is 4" wider than the standard, but will also fit in the -12.

I'm thinking beiger is better when it comes to shade, but would welcome any input.

I went with the smaller one and it seems to be working well. I haven't seen a larger one on a -12 but I got the narrower one because I was concerned that the wider one might extend farther down the sides and reduce visibility. Not sure if it would or not but I'm happy with the smaller one.

i went with the wider and am very satisfied. IMHO, in sun country a Kroger Shade is mandatory.

Many thanks for this thread guys. I just received my (large) Koger shade, and will install it as soon as the new canopy is done. I'm g,ad to have had the benefit of everyone else's experience.

Thanks to all who offered opinions. Installed the wide version Sunday. Looks great and was very easily installed following Koger installation instructions. Took about an hour total. Supposed to be upwards of 100 degrees later this week in sunny Nor Cal, so can't wait to feel the difference.

Back