What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Everett area builders

BMC_Dave

Well Known Member
Hi there! So I've started the process of preparing for my -10 build. Getting shop ready, ordering tools, saving more, and I was wondering if there were any builders in the area that wouldn't mind my stopping by and saying hi?

If anyone in the area has a -10 they'd like to show off in flight I'd be more than happy to reimburse for fuel too! Or any RV for that matter :)

might drop by chapter 84 , Harvey field, second Tuesdays Hanger 15 7ish
several flying and in progress RVs

You might also want to visit Arlington as well. There are many, many RV's of all flavors there, though I only know of one, maybe two tens. You can stop by my hangar, but I don't have much more than tail kits (a -9, a -8 partially built and a -12 complete). My friend has a flying -8 that he is usually not hard to get to show off.

You might also want to visit Arlington as well. There are many, many RV's of all flavors there, though I only know of one, maybe two tens. You can stop by my hangar, but I don't have much more than tail kits (a -9, a -8 partially built and a -12 complete). My friend has a flying -8 that he is usually not hard to get to show off.

I'd love to get a look at some builds, thanks! I'm out of Paine myself.

I am working on a -9A. Wings and tail are done and stored at Harvey, fuse is in work at my home. Welcome to stop by to view either or both. Shoot me a PM if you'd like details.

Back