What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV8 or 7 Owners in the GTA?!!

Turbine_AV8R

I'm New Here
Hi there everyone,
New on here. Recently purchased the preview plans for the RV8.
Anybody have an airplane around the Brampton or Burlington airports I?d could come checkout and possibly go for flight!
Also, is there anyone offering a partnership in their built RV8?

Thanks gents, looking forward to meeting a few people on here and seeing your builds!!

Cheers,

Joshua

Hi Joshua,

There are about a dozen RV's on the field at CNC3 Brampton. One is an 8, which I think he is trying to sell. There a couple 3's, 4's, 6/6A and a few 7/7A's as well. We meet for breakfast on Saturday mornings around 8-9. Come on out and say hi. If Larry is around he would probably let you see his 8, if not there shouldn't be a problem checking out some of the other RV's.

Al

Hi Al, thanks for responding! That would be great, looking forward to meeting you gents sometime soon. Do you know how much he is selling the 8 for?

Hi Al, thanks for responding! That would be great, looking forward to meeting you gents sometime soon. Do you know how much he is selling the 8 for?

I spoke to him a week ago or so and he may not be selling now. He bought into a Cherokee so may keep the 8. Not sure about a price.

Al

Back